How secure is my WordPress site?
You need to follow the following steps to secure your WordPress.
1. Work only with good web hosting companies like Khoneketa.
2. Backup your website regularly.
3. Install Wordfence , Sucuri and other Security Plugins.
4. Protect the wp-admin section of your website
5. Disable hotlicking of your website
6. Protect your website against DDOS attacks by securing your DNS using Cloudflare.
7. Change your password regularly
8. Avoid login to your website using public wifi
9. Avoid saving passwords for automatic logins in the future.